- Click on the link: http://www.boxborough-ma.gov/sargent-memorial-library/links/printing-from-the-librarys-printer-using-wifi.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to download the correct Print Client for your device.
- Once the file is downloaded, double-click on the file (LPT One Mobile Print Client) to install the WiFi printer.
- Once the installation completes, the LPT:One Mobile Print Client icon will appear on your task bar at the bottom of the screen. The software application will be running at the background.
- When you are ready to print, select the Black and White printer. You will be prompted to enter your library card number, and then receive a confirmation prompt, showing you how much the print job will cost.
- Click OK to submit the print job. Now you can go to the library's print station to print it out.
- The application will disappear once you shut down your computer.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask a staff.