The library will be continuing curbside pickup as long as we can. The process is as follows:
1. Look up the item you would like to request on the catalog (search on boxlib.org) and place a hold for it. Please note, due to the uncertainty of interlibrary loan status, it is better to request items that are owned by Boxborough Sargent Memorial Library.
3. Receive a notice that your item(s) have arrived.
4. Schedule a pickup time by logging into your account.
4. Come at the scheduled time to pick up your items.
5. Return them through the bookdrop when you are done.
Please let us know if you have any questions either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 978-263-4680, Monday - Thursday, 10am-6pm.