The library will be continuing curbside pickup as long as we can.
You can request:
To place holds yourself:
1. Look up the item you would like to request on the catalog (search on boxlib.org) and place a hold for it. Interlibrary loan is fully up and running so you can request any items within the network.
2. When the holds are ready, you will receive two notifications: one that the holds are ready and a second one asking you to schedule a curbside pickup.
3. Login to your library account through the link on the second notification, or through here: https://boxboro.cwmars.org/eg/opac/myopac/holds_curbside?loc=26
4. Go to Curbside Pickup, and select the time and date that are available and works for you. Please note that the earliest you can pick the book up would be at least 1.5 hours away from the time you submit the request to allow the staff time to get your items ready.
6. Come to the library at the scheduled time to pick up your items.
Note: You do not need to call the library when you arrive for your items, just come into the vestibule to retrieve your bag.
7. Return them through the book drop when you are done.
Please let us know if you have any questions either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 978-263-4680, Monday - Thursday, 10am-8pm and Saturday 10am-3pm.